North Devon has many picturesque and photogenic locations with something for everyone; a spectacular rugged coastline, picturesque beaches and coves. The beaches are outstanding; Woolacome, Croyde and Putsborough Sands are some finest beaches in the area. The beach between Putsborough Sands and Woolacome ia totally unspoiled and is great for sunrise and sunset photography. I have walked this beach many times over the years as my family used to have caravan holidays in Putsborough, so I know this location very well.
Three Day Workshop
• £585 per person (£100 deposit)
• 15 to 17th April 2019
• Availability: 3 places
• Location: Croyde North Devon
Our itinerary includes locations such as Hartland Quay, Hartland Peninsular, Clovelly, Westward Ho!, Croyde Bay, Combesgate beach, Woolacome and Ilfracombe.
Important points to learn
• How to focus in Low Light?
• Designing and composition of the shot
• Shadow and highlight Recognition and tonal range
• Calculation of the right measure of time, setting up and long exposure
• Sunrises and Sunsets
• There are immense benefits for you in enrolling yourself in this North Devon workshop.
• There is no need for prior knowledge or experience in photography as you will be learning individually according to the level you are at.
• You will learn to recognise the right contrast, texture, lighting and shape to form a great picture.
• You will be taught techniques such as using shallow depth of field and long exposure.