Join us on this 13-day Extreme Iceland Highlands Photography Workshop that covers the south coast, Highlands and north of Iceland. This ultimate itinerary combines both the favourite playgrounds of landscape photographers such as the ice beach, the glacier lagoon and the majestic waterfalls such as Godafoss of the North and the incredible landscapes of Highlands which can only be accessible during the summer. You will be traveling in a modified 4X4 vehicle to reach the great wilderness of Highlands safely.This is a great opportunity to photograph both the iconic landmarks and the off-beaten tracks of Iceland while learning new techniques as we take your photography skills to a higher level.
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
10-22 Jul 2018 Guided by Iurie Belegurschi and Edwin
25 July- 6 Aug 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Brynjar
9-21 Aug 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Alban
7-19 Jul 2019 Available
10-22 Jul 2019 Available
22 Jul - 3 Aug 2019 Available
25 Jul - 6 Aug 2019 Available
6-18 Aug 2019 Available
9-21 Aug 2019 Available
For Full Itinerary check: