Join us on a two week photography adventure through the best of Iceland’s majestic landscapes. Look skywards to capture the northern lights, photograph glaciers from a stone’s throw away, gaze through ethereal waterfalls and marvel at some of the finest coastlines you will ever come across. This is a workshop like no other, set in autumn in arguably the world’s most photogenic country, with an expert guide well versed in both the local culture and the art of photography.
This is as comprehensive photo workshop of Iceland as you could wish for. The group will cover countless epic locations, travel aboard a comfortable and spacious bus and our modified jeep and learn new techniques as together we take your photography skills to the next level.
Why book with us?
• We are a local tour operator and travel agency authorised by the tourism board of Iceland.
• All our guests get a free collection of post-processing videos from our award winning photographers worth over $1,500.
• On our tours we provide custom-built 4x4 super trucks to safely transport you to amazing locations – we provide 2 seats per photographer.
• We use only the best hotels available in Iceland.
• Our photo tours and workshops are guided by award-winning professional landscape photographers.
• We provide crampons and rubber boots for no charge to all our guests throughout the tour.
• During the tour we offer highly informative and easy-to-follow photography and post-processing lectures.
• Our photo guides will always help you in the field to make sure you will take home stunning images of Iceland.
Our 2018/2019 Dates:
01-14 Sep 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Brynjar
17-30 Sep 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffman and Alban
4-17 Oct 2018 Guided by Alban Henderyckx and Lorenzo
17-30 Oct 2018 Guided by Raymond Hoffmann and Kaspars
For Full Itinerary check: